Friday, January 8, 2010

Anticipation...

our little girl is standing...and cautiously taking a step or two at a time. Not so cautiously when she see's mommy or daddy, though, if we're sitting nearby Ginger will let go of the table/couch/etc and almost step then LEAP into our laps. Every day she is taking it just an inch further. Yesterday she was pushing one little buggy she has, and then stepped 5 steps to her other buggy, circled around to the back, and walked in the other direction with that one. We were in SHOCK!

I am hopelessly in love with this little girl. Ginger has touched us in such a special way, and yet I'm sure this isn't unique for just me. Other moms are experiencing this as well, and I'm sure it only gets better. I can't imagine if that is possible- truthfully!

No comments: