Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hangin' with Grammie...

Today, Paul, Ginger and I headed down to Temecula for a multi-purpose visit. Paul and my Dad (referenced as Opa from here on out) went to a hot rod show, and Ginger and I hung out with my mom (Grammie) at their house. I absolutely LOVE their house, they live in an awesome community called Harveston, and right outside their front door they have a beautiful lake, and a really awesome (HUGE!) playground. There is also a pool complete with splash fountains that shoot up from the ground, for kids. It's clean, and there are a ton of young families and kids playing every time we visit. I just know that we'll be spending a LOT of time at Grammie and Opa's house with Ginger.

I was thinking back to my visits to my grandparents house when I was a kid, and aside from an old exercise bike, and a few board games, there wasn't a whole lot of kid stuff that kept us occupied. Ginger is going to have it MADE, she'll think she's going to the happiest place on earth every time she visits Grammie and Opa's house!

Anyhow, here are a few shots I took of Ginger snuggling with Grammie! (She's still dealing with the sniffles, poor girl!)


No comments: