Saturday, August 21, 2010

STILL asleep....

So, yeah, we've determined that Ginger is unique in many ways, but this one tops it off. At 9:30am on this beautiful Saturday morning, our little girl is still in bed, presumably asleep. What 20 month old sleeps in like this? I've been tempted over the last hour to go in there and get her up like I usually have to do, but at this point I almost want to see how long it will go. Paul and I usually can't sleep past around 8:30 or so anymore, so we've been up and going, just waiting for our daughter to make her appearance. This continues to make me laugh, but still gives me pause even though the doctor has said everything is fine, she just likes her bed, and her sleep. The only idea I can muster is that she may wake in the early morning and play with her baby doll that she sleeps with, or something. Because otherwise she is going to be one challenging teenager to get to wake up for school!

1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

Enjoy it! Get some things done or relax and read a book or something that you normally don't get much time to do. Get your rest before the second little one comes! Did you mean to put 20 months? Riley is 19 and she's two days older, you know. Ha!