Tuesday, November 23, 2010

23 days...

well I've hit the breaking point- the point at which I'm DONE. Ready to go. As ready as I wil be, as my comfort level is at an all-time low. Lots of womanly discomforts that I won't mention, along with a belly that is carrying what feels like a large watermelon. The anxiety is starting to creep in, which I know logically is completely unneccessary as I feel so much better prepared having gone through this once. But it's still there, wondering how this transition will go and if I'll wish that I had a few more days of carrying this child all to myself. I know there will be sleepless nights, but at this point I am already so uncomfortable I'd prefer to at least hold, snuggle, and nurse my newborn vs. being in this physical state.

My doctor's appointment was cancelled unexpectedly today, so I'm going to have to wait another day or more until I know what the state of the state is. I am very curious to hear if doc feels like I'll go all the way to my DD, 12/16/10 as I do have a suspicion that I might go a few days early. We will see. :)

No comments: