Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Survivor...

I'll make this short and sweet, to show respect to all of my close friends who lost their jobs today. I survived, the 3rd round of layoffs, which I didn't think was possible. Out of almost 200 global field staffing partners, there are now 12. I am one of 12.

This economy is rough. I lost my very best friend, Tyler, at work last week. He didn't deserve to go, in fact, if someone had told me months ago it would be me or him- I would have doubled down that it would be me. It makes it that much harder to still be around. Today, I lost my close friend Tiffany. She didn't deserve this either.

The stress has been heavy, and I can't say that I am happy, or sad about the outcome. I am indifferent. I've taken the rest of the week off, to reflect and collect my thoughts. It's been a wild ride, I must say...

No comments: