Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Playdate with the Coveys

What a great playdate we had today with my good friend Jaime and her sweet baby Ryen. First and foremost- Ryen is a DOLL and is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!! I am NOT joking, she has such a sweet smile and was so fun to watch with Ginger! Jaime and I have known each other since 1994 (wow!) when we first met in computer/typing class. If I recall, I (the freshman) sat down in class next to the cutest boy in the class (a sophmore) who just happened to be Jaime's friend and, well, all the girls had a crush on him so I think there was a little of that too! Needless to say, Jaime and I didn't hit it off that day, but became friends soon after and have remained close ever since. What I love about her is that despite waves of lots of communication, and then periods of busy lives, we still maintain a great friendship and we always pick up where we left off.

Anyhoo, here are some great pictures from today- seriously isn't Ryen just adorable?


No comments: