Monday, October 18, 2010

Went for it!

So, I just ordered baby girl #2's Christmas stocking...with her name on it!! We are in ♥♥♥ with the name we've chosen, just taking a few more days until we decide how/if we'll share before we deliver. Still working on a middle name, which may impact our decision to share if we need more time to come to a conclusion...

But the name has been chosen!

(Side note: I had to order her Christmas stocking as soon as they became available online, as last year they sold out fairly quickly and I want to make sure that baby's stocking matches the rest of ours this year. Plus, I am due on 12/16 so I'm sure these next 59 days or less will be a whirlwind for us- one less thing to think about! ;-)

1 comment:

Rina said...

Awesome! I remember the 1st year we had Zechariah, I juped on ordering his stocking with his name on it right away for fear it would sell out and then we would all have matching stockings, including the dogs and cat, and he'd be odd baby out! :)