Monday, August 17, 2009

Girls' Lunch

I remember sitting in Nordstrom's Cafe, almost 9 months pregnant, and watching other moms with strollers, diaper bags, shopping bags, and babies in tow. Part of me was frightened beyond belief, but another part of me was so excited for the day that I would be sitting and eating with my baby girl.

Today, when Ginger woke up from her morning nap, I decided it was going to be today that we took our first real "girls lunch" to the Cafe, and we had a blast. Two older ladies were sitting a few tables over, and one of the ladies came up towards the end of our lunch and commented on how cute Ginger is, how well behaved she is, and how great she was while I was feeding her the plum puree I brought along with us. I have to admit- it was just as I'd imagined it, even better really, and I believe that this will be our little tradition together in the future!

Taking the elevator up to the 3rd floor!


Lots of people in the Cafe today...


Mommy and Ginger enjoying lunch!


Snuggles at the end of lunch...

1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

That's awesome!! And Ginger smiles at self-portraits?! That is so cute and funny!!