Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New stuff...

We rarely have to buy much for Ginger, as we got a ton of gifts from our baby showers, as well as great friends who have handed down toys, jumpers, clothes, you name it (most stuff is really barely used!!). Once in awhile, I still like to go out and get Ginger new stuff, it's fun and I really can't help it sometimes.

Here are a few "new things" that Ginger has taken a liking to recently!

Sure, it never snows in California, but we are ready if it does! This is supposed to fit her until 12 months, we'll see!




These were actually given to us, and I didn't know if Ginger would like them or not. It's a mesh netting that holds frozen fruit/vegatables in it, and it's supposed to teach them how to eat, as well as be a good thing for teething. I give Ginger 1/2 an ice cube size portion of banana, and she goes to town on it!



I couldn't help it on this. I never, ever find stuff in the store that has Ginger's name on it, so the other day I was looking at a personalization website, and found this cute stepstool that you could have personalized. It also doubles as a puzzle, as the letters and flowers/butterfly are removable, so my thoughts are "It's educational!" LOL

No comments: