Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Zin-Zer!!

Ginger surprised us the other night with a new word- she can say her own name now! We play this little game where I point to Dad, and she says "dada" and then point to myself, and she says "mama", and in the past, I would point to her and Daddy would say "Ginger!".

Well, two days ago she wanted to show off her skills. So when I pointed to her, she responded with "Zin Zer!" Paul and I looked at each other with HUGE smiles on our faces. Again, we pointed to her, and even more clearly she said "Zin Zer!" We played this game a few more times, then she became bored with it and ran off. We were cracking up! It was so cute!

So yesterday, it's all she wanted to do. Zin Zer, Zin Zer, Zin Zer!! Ms. Maureen even said that all day long, she was running around saying her name (and pointing to her playmate Brianna, and saying "Na Na".)

Our little girl is growing up! Such a smart one!

No comments: