Saturday, July 31, 2010

20 weeks

So, unlike my first go around with pregnancy, I am not posting this pic at 20 weeks and thinking "look how fabulous I look!" Well, to be fair, I didn't fully experience those thoughts round 1 either (though I had been working out prepregnancy last time and that made such a difference! Note to self!). Turns out your own percieved body image doesn't change much pre, post, or during pregnancy...BUT, here is my demonstration of putting vanity in the closet in order to take a snapshot of the 1/2 way point. Our baby girl is worth it!

2 comments:

Rina said...

You look super cute Wendy! Good for you for recognizing what a treasure this pic will be to your baby when she's older. She will love seeing it!

Wendy G said...

you are too sweet, although I should probably be taking some tips from you as you looks gorgeous as a pregnant mommy-to-be!! Nonetheless, this little girl deserves all of the memories that Ginger will have, and I'm hoping that when I'm 60 I'll look back and think I looked fabulous "back then". Ha!