Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun new stuff...

I've been adding a few final touches to Ginger's room, and thought I'd share a few cute new things "she" has gotten :)

Here is a surfboard that I ordered from Ebay- how adorable is this? It's over 4 feet long, and it's going up on the wall above her changing table. I LOVE how it turned out!



Ginger's first lullaby CD- called Rockabye Baby- Lullaby Renditions of Led Zeppelin. We were introduced to the Rockabye Baby series at our 4D ultrasound place- they played the Bob Marley Rockabye Baby (which is our next choice!) Paul and I are big Led Zeppelin fans, and love that we will be able to sing along to Ginger (and deal with baby lullabies that we actually enjoy listening to!)


A set of new books I orderd for Ginger- I loved the Little Miss series when I was a little girl, and am totally nostalgic just putting them on the bookshelf!


Ginger's new humidifier- I couldn't resist (even though it has nothing to do with the vintage surf theme)


Ginger's new bouncer- courtesy of Tyler and David. It is SOOO cute- thanks guys!


We're still waiting on the rocking chair to arrive- the ottoman came yesterday and I love it! Once both are in place, I'll make sure to capture it as well.

No comments: