Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nap Time

I know, I know, we're too close, she shouldn't be in the bed with me, she needs her space...

but she's a snuggle bunny, what can I say. Don't worry, by 3 months she'll be in the crib. But for now, I feel completely ok with her taking an occasional nap with mommy. And look past the sligh scowl on my face- Paul took this pic when we were dead asleep, and the little beeping from the camera caused me to squint and scowl a bit...dang light sleeper that I am...

4 comments:

Jumping Lizard Girl said...

The best way to nap!

Madeline said...

No worries! My little guy is over a year and still sleeps with me. They grow up so fast, and all to soon they won't let you snuggle with them anymore.
P.S. Followed you over from Michelle's blog.

Anonymous said...

For the first 6 weeks Logan would only sleep on my chest in bed! It really was precious mommy/baby time! This picture is a keeper!
~Megan

kymberli q. said...

I can't tell you how many times I've resorted to this when all else failed. And believe me, I've heard the "no-no's" too. Sometimes a girl (whether baby or mommy) has to do what a girl has to do.