Sunday, May 17, 2009

Swimming on a hot summer day...

Ginger, Paul and I went for a swim yesterday and had a blast with her new crab floatie that Auntie Julie gave us. While I am still too nervous to dunk her head under the water (don't know exactly what age it's ok to do that, but I prefer to wait until she's a few months older, especially to prevent any unnecessary earaches/ infections) we otherwise had a great time. Ginger tried on her new bikini I found on Ebay, brand new with tags, for $1.87! It's from Old Navy, though they don't carry it this season, so I assume it's from last season. I'm learning that despite bikinis looking adorable on babies, they are not practical at all (though I suppose this is true for adults too, LOL).

Anyway, here are a few pics taken by Paul. He isn't in any of the pics this time because he jumped into the pool in his boxer shorts. (Don't ever tell him I told you that!) He was working in the garage (surprise, surprise) and took a break to join us, but didn't feel like memorializing himself in his boxers. Go figure. :)










1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

I love these...2, 4, 7 and 8 are my favorites! My cousin dunked his baby under at 4 months, but that would scare me too. She did great, though...but you're right...why risk any infections.