Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby bumps!


My good friend Jaime had her baby shower last weekend, so Shanna and I drove out to attend and we had a blast! It was a great exercise for me to go through- she got a ton of gifts (note to self-stop shopping!), had a lot of people attend (note #2: be ready for an exhausting day!) and I must say, Jaime looks fantastic!! I am so, so, so excited that our baby girls are going to be of similar age, we'll have lots of stories to share, and her girl Ryen Lotus will be a great friend for Ginger to play with! Here are a few pics from the event- I can't wait to meet Ryen!!

Below is Kendall, Jaime, me, and Shanna:


Our girls are introducing themselves through our bellies!


My BFF Shanna, don't know what I'd do without her!


Shanna's blanket she crocheted for Jaime's baby girl Ryen (she has mad crochet skills, blew me away that this was her first blanket she'd completed!)

1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

I love that your blogging so much! :)