Saturday, September 20, 2008

This lady must think I'm a nutball....

I mentioned that I am having Ginger's crib bedding made with fabrics that I like, as I just can't find anything that I really like out in the stores. Well, I finally have received the vintage fabric in the mail, and today I went out and got the coordinating fabric that will be used for the custom bedding.

While I've been waiting for the vintage fabric to arrive, I've been looking at pictures on websites, and have picked out a few other cool pieces I would love to have made. Yes, I'm the "gotta have it" mom already- I'm asking her about a diaper stacker, a changing pad cover, and a hamper that all goes with the bedding.

When I first contacted this woman, she quoted me a reasonable turnaround time and price (in case you are wondering, it really is about the same price to have the bedding made, instead of buying it at a retail store). But she must be laughing when she gets the email I sent to her tonight, asking about all of these other things, costs, estimated turn around time, etc. I can just picture her reading the email and thinking she has one crazed client on her hand. LOL

No comments: