Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bedding complete, and a pic from Kymberli's shower!

Paul and I stopped by Babies'R'Us tonight and you can officially call me "Betsy the Cow", as I am the proud owner of a dual automatic Medela breast pump. We went to dinner afterwards, and made jokes all night about the whole breastfeeding experience- I'm sure it will be tender when my baby is here, but until then, it's just kind of funny and reminds us that we are all mammals at heart :)

While we were at Babies'R'Us, I was able to pick up the folding hamper I've needed to complete our crib bedding. I had my lady make a custom hamper bag and I was able to attch it all tonight. Here are some pics of how everything turned out- I think she did a phenomenal job!

I added a pic of my friend Kymberli and I from her baby shower today. What a great experience to be going through all of this with her, we've been able to share stories and compare notes, and her shower today was really fun. We both are already "over" how ginormous we are, so please just bear with my double (or triple) chin that seems to be a permenant feature these days.













2 comments:

kymberli q. said...

LOL! I love the comment about how big we feel we are! It was soooo great seeing you yesterday and the room looks GORGEOUS! One of the best baby rooms I've EVER seen!

Jumping Lizard Girl said...

Oh, wow! Ginger has the BEST room ever! Every time I look at her crib it makes me want to jump in and snuggle up...it's so cozy. I love how the custom bumper is so plush. So, so, so cool! The room needs to be featured in a magazine of the best nurseries. So cool! You did a great job!

Oh, you'll have even more funny moments once you actually start breastfeeding. It's a very strange thing...Eric and I cracked up every time I pumped.