Sunday, November 9, 2008

Maternity Session- Sneak Peek!

Today, Paul and I went down to Huntington Beach Central Park to have some maternity photos taken, and we've already received a few shots as a "sneak peek" to our session. Kymberli and (her husband) Al are a professional photography team, and good friends of ours. Kymberli and I met at work while I was at Appleone, and we were both regional trainers together supporting Southern California. Though I left after a few years, we have kept in touch and I am SO happy that we have. She and I are a lot alike, and often refer to each other as "twinsies" because we seem to have SO much in common. Well, it turns out that we both announced our pregnancy at the same time, in fact when she posted the news on her myspace page, I replied with "We're pregnant TOO!! Twinsies for sure!!" She is about 11 days ahead of me, give or take, and it has been wonderful to share stories along the way.

I can't say enough about how talented and amazing Kymberli and Al are, as a photography team. If you ever need photography services (formal or informal) you MUST check out their website (www.webbedfootphotography.com) and give them a call. I have no doubt that they will be photographing Ginger regularly, in addition to family portraits, etc. I might as well book them for the next 18 years now to lock in a good rate, because I KNOW they will continue to succeed in their endeavors. Thank you for everything, you two, you mean the world to us both and we can't wait for playdates with Ginger and Riley!







No comments: