Thursday, November 27, 2008

Some awesome pics of Ginger's room

Kymberli took some professional shots of our little girl's room when she was here for our baby shower, and I think they look SO good! I love how she knows how to use the camera to capture angles, light, contrast, etc. She has a great eye!

Anyhow, I thought I would share :) You can click on any of the images to enlarge, if you'd like!

We had the bedding custom made, pink hibiscus flowers with hula girls:


On the bookshelf, I have my Bearenstein Bear book collection, along with a Petter Rabbit book my grandmother gave me in 1986, and a book of children's stories that my mom and dad gave me in 1987!


Pin-Up Surfer Girl is what I was going for...


What little girl doesn't deserve a Mrs. Potato Head?


I loved the quote on this little flower...

No comments: