Monday, April 20, 2009

Bitten by the Bow Bug...

I saw Jaime's baby Ryen with the cutest bow on the other day, and it happened. I was bitten by the bow bug. Up until now, I haven't wanted to turn Ginger into a "girly girl", if you remember- we thought we were having a boy so even having a girl was a lot for me to swallow. Probably because I was such a pain in the a$$ for my parents- yes, I admit it Paul!! LOL

Anyhow, I am planning on making a few bows, but I'm not the craftiest girl, so I purchased a few on Ebay in order to copy them with ribbons that I pick out. So, our first one arrived today- check out how cute she looks!





2 comments:

Jumping Lizard Girl said...

Now THAT is a bow! :) And, yes, it's adorable.

kymberli q. said...

Soooo cute!! I love the bow but I think I love Ginger's shirt even more! That shirt is adorable!! Ginger looks great in it!!

I'll be making my bow either tonight or tomorrow. We will see how it turns out. Did you go to the fabric store yet?