Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mommy turns 30!

I can't believe it- I'm 30 years old!! Yesterday was my 30th birthday, and I must say, I swear I feel 21 most days...Paul stayed home and gave me a "baby-free day" as he called it- and sent me off to get pampered by getting my hair done. I had to cancel my appointment last weekend because of my back problem, and he heard me whining all week about having horrible roots for my 30th birthday. So, when he told me about this plan the night before, I was stoked! It took quite a while to chop and color my hair, so by the time I got home, it was time to get ready to go out on our date night to Sho-gun. Godmother Shanna, and Godfather Randy watched Ginger while Paul and I ate teppan and Sushi and drank out of pineapples. We came home to gifts and cake from Shanna and Randy. The cutest gift of all- while we were gone, Shanna and Ginger made a piece of art for mommy- shanna painted gingers feet and hands, and smushed them against a blank canvas. I'll have to get the pics from shanna of the process, they were hilarious. Here are a few pics from the whole day/night!

Here's a pic of my new 30th birthday haircut!


Here's mommy attempting to not look 30 yet...


Bring on the Teppan!


Rockin' the Shogun birthday crown:


Ginger helping me blow out the candles:


my BFF and godmother Shanna- she is the best!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your hair is fabulous! You are seriously a gorgeous momma!!