Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Old friends...





It's so nice to have friends who have known you for a lifetime. Yesterday Shanna, Ginger and I headed over to Monrovia for a visit with our friend Jaime, and her baby Ryen. It is SOOO nice to hang with moms and babies- they just seem to get my life right now. We pulled the strollers out, went for a walk, and stopped in at Starbucks. I haven't been to Starbucks that often, actually, since I've had Ginger so it was definitely something I enjoyed. We laughed about the fact that we've become "those people"- you know, the moms who meet at Starbucks with their babies in the middle of a weekday to enjoy lattes. We strolled down the blvd. on the way home, stopped in at a boutique, and I found a fabulous new purse! Of course, Jaime's baby Ryen is a complete doll- take a look at a few pics from the afternoon!

No comments: