Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Paul turned 30 yesterday, and it was a great day for the both of us! Here are a few pics from the mini-celebration- we're thinking about having a bbq to continue the celebration this weekend, but we had to make the day special too!

she couldn't hang through the celebration- again in daddy's nook!


my attempt at a double layer cake- it tasted soooo good!


mommy and ginger hanging in our pjs while daddy opens presents!


Randomly, we had 2 ducks visit us today in our pool- we believe the mallard was sent from heaven by Paul's dad coming to wish him a happy 30th! (We have never had ducks swim in our pool!)


Daddy's presents!


My handsome husband, and wonderful father to baby Ginger!

2 comments:

kymberli q. said...

Ah, this post brought tears to my eyes! What a great birthday! And the cake looks fabulous!!

Jumping Lizard Girl said...

Oh my! The ducks...made me all teary. Amazing!