Wednesday, April 29, 2009

She's jumping!

Today, it seemed that Ginger was getting a bit bored with her usual toys that we play with, so I decided to give her a try in one of her jumpers. We actually have 3 jumpers, if you can believe it, though two of them were hand-me-downs, and we plan on passing them along after she grows out of them.

Ginger LOVED the jumper! I didn't think she was old enough to try it out- and thought she wouldn't "get it", but she was jumpin' and pushing on the lights and toys within seconds! She actually started dozing off in the jumper- even though it was nap time she wanted to keep playing. Within seconds of pulling her out of there and up on my shoulder, she was out like a light.



2 comments:

kymberli q. said...

So cute! I was just telling Al last week that we have to get one of these. Like you, I was worried about her neck, but it looks like Ginger is doing fine! Didn't you used to call her a burrito with the swaddling? Now you can call her your little jumping bean. LOL

Sammy's Mommy said...

FREAKING ADORABLE!!! Sam loved his too. That thing brought us many many moments of peace and freedom.
(((HUG)))
Can't wait to meet her at the reunion.