Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ginger's first Easter Bunny photo!

Yes, we had to do it. My friend Kymberli had one done with her baby girl Riley, and it came out really cute- plus the fact that my mom is notorious for still putting out the easter bunny and santa claus pictures from when we were little. I knew I wouldn't want to miss her being so small in the easter bunny's arms!

The set-up was a little more "hokey" than Kymberli's shot- I could tell this bunny did NOT know how to hold a baby so I just let the picture happen with minimal fussing-I just wanted to make sure he/she didn't drop her! So Ginger wasn't quite looking at the camera- but it's endearing in a way. I also took a few pics of her while we were in line, in her little pink plaid outfit...check out the last photo- what a face!





1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

Oh my goodness! That sad face is soooo cute! LOL Of course you had to have an Easter Bunny photo! You can't miss the 1st year at least...and hey, at least her eyes are open...I was sleeping in my first one! LOL I love the photos...too cute!