Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Bun in the Oven Costume














I love Halloween-I love to decorate, I love to celebrate, and I love to dress up with Paul. One year, Paul and I were Dorothy and the Scarecrow (Wizard of Oz) and another, Fred and Wilma (Flinstones). These past 2 years, Paul has had to attend the SEMA convention in Las Vegas for work, which always falls on Halloween. I've spent the spooky night trick-or-treating with my nieces one year, and then my friends Shanna and Randy another year (and Woody, my doggie of course).

It looks like this year, I may just be in luck. The SEMA convention isn't at the top of Paul's priority list, as he usually designs and paints several projects for the event, and this year, he'll only have 1 on display. He mentioned that he may not end up going at all, if his work will let him out of it. That said, I was checking out what, if any, maternity costumes would be available online. I had to post the funniest one here- I've seen angels, witches, and all of the usual suspects, but this one tells the story for us. I was cracking up!

1 comment:

Jumping Lizard Girl said...

You MUST get these costumes. That's a riot!