Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Testing, Testing...1, 2, 3.....

Yeah, so you really shouldn't try to take a bunch of tests while you're pregnant. I can't exactly explain why I needed to today, but I spent a few hours taking a few different aptitude and psychological tests (more on why later). Anyhow, I felt, for the first time, what it must be like to have ADD, dyslexia, and complete memory failure simultaneously...I am an achiever, usually the one to finish a test first and still get the "A", while spending minimal time studying (trust me, I've always, ALWAYS felt blessed about this).

However, today was a different story. I felt what it must be like to be a poor student, not because I wasn't prepared, but because my brain just didn't want to work with me today. I couldn't even absorb a question unless I read it out loud- it was like if I didn't hear the question, the words just went into a black hole...Ugh.

No comments: