Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My new favorite thing!


This post really has nothing to do with being a mommy-in-training, but I had to share my new favorite thing! The other day I was at Nordy's getting my Lancome foundation and powder, and if I bought one more item, not only would I get the free gift with purchase, but I would also get a whole goody bag with free samples of different products that I would love to try. So, it wasn't too difficult to find a great face lotion, in order to get all of the free stuff.

In this goody bag, I received a sample of the new Ed Hardy women's perfume, and I ADORE it. It smells SO delicious, I had to tell you all about it. PLEASE, the next time you are out shopping, you have to stop by and see if they'll give you a sample. It is a perfect mix of "vintage floral" with a light fruitness. And, it still maintains an adult smell, vs. a teen fragrance. I LOVE IT!!

No comments: