Friday, August 29, 2008

Step away, Wendy, before you get yourself into trouble!

Now that we know we're having a baby girl, it is becoming impossible (almost) to stop looking online at different sites for all things baby girl. Bedding. Nursery furniture. Adorable(!) clothing that quite honestly, I hadn't really spent that much time looking at prior to finding out we're having a girl. As I mentioned, between the 2 vivid dreams, and everyone I know predicting a boy, it didn't really even cross my mind that it could be a girl (I know, how naive!) I am loving the Old Navy baby website- the prices are so great, and they have some really CUTE outfits! Considering all of the things we are going to need to buy in the next few months, I've had to force myself to step away from the computer at times, but I couldn't pass up my first purchase to celebrate the great news that we're having a baby girl. Check it out!

2 comments:

Jumping Lizard Girl said...

Too Cute! The FUN has just begun!!!

Jumping Lizard Girl said...

Ok, don't hate me BUT...

I bought this dress today for Dixie. When you posted this I was so jealous because that dress is crazy-adorable. On a fluke today, we popped in to Old Navy and I saw it and HAD to have it! You have great taste!

Good thing we don't live in the same town. :)