Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shrek feet....already??!?!

I just came home from trying to find a new pair of cute shoes (dressy enough for work) for my ever expanding feet, and I was utterly unsuccessful. I've heard from some of my friends that they never had the problem when pregnant, and a few that have. I know it's not the sexiest of topics, but come on, I'm barely 4 and 1/2 months pregnant, and I've already grown almost a whole shoe size! Plus, my feet were never narrow to begin with, and now I feel like they're as wide as they are long! Well, not really, but the only thing I find myself wearing are flip flops, no matter the occasion. The other night, I was complaining to Paul and he playfully replied that he loves my Shrek feet, not matter what the size. Thanks a lot honey- sarcasm is JUST what a pregnant woman needs! Now get on that foot rub- PRONTO!

No comments: