Friday, October 17, 2008

4D Ultrasound #2- 27 1/2 weeks




Well, I think that almost anyone who actually reads this blog has already seen these pics, as I've posted them and emailed them out last night. But I am going to post them here anyhow. The special part of these pictures is that last night, we brought Paul's mom with us to watch the 4D ultrasound. She was amazed, tearful, joyful, and was so much fun to watch. The screen they display it on is about 10 feet by 7 feet (so HUGE) and there is an awesome microfiber sectional couch and lounge she and Paul sat on while I was in the hospital style bed next to them. She was blown away by the 4D- she had only seen a 3D ultrasound (Paul's brother's wife) once before on the tiny machine, for just a few seconds. Watching her and Paul laugh, cry, and hug together while we were all watching Ginger on the screen was priceless.

She kept smiling and saying how she can't wait to hold her, and kiss her, and we are so lucky that Paul's mom will be watching Ginger 3 days a week when I go back to work (and my mom will pick up the other 2 days, how lucky are we!?!) Plus, I have every other Friday off now with the 9/80 schedule, which means I can relieve Paul's mom and I get to spend every other Friday with my daughter. I know that will be special for me, and I can't wait!

No comments: