Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Shower #1

I am still collecting pics from the "friends and family" baby shower, but I thought I would post a few tonight as a preview. This was my main baby shower(although my mom's church lady friends will throw me a smaller second shower right after the baby is born) The party was fantastic, thanks to Shanna, my sister, my mom (and Shanna's mom!) and all of the other help that went on behind the scenes. We had about 40 people attend the halloween themed event, and between the onesie decorating station (was a hit with guests!), yummy food and cupcakes, and a beautiful (albeit WARM!) day, I have to say that it was just perfect. Thanks to everyone who came, Ginger is looking forward to meeting you!!!

Here's a pic of how Ginger's room is coming along- it is almost complete, we're just waiting on a backordered dresser!



Present time!



Game time!



Check out the yummy cupcakes my friend Wendy brought- she has a friend who is a baker and these were SOOO good!



Ginger is growing, as am I...

No comments: