Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One lucky pregnant girl....

I'll make this short and sweet, but I couldn't neglect to post the sweetest gesture on Paul's part tonight. I can just imagine going back, at 85 years old, and reading through this blog- remembering all of the fun moments of this first pregnancy, and this was one I will always smile upon.

I came home tonight, exhausted after a tough day at work. My feet have been swollen sausages now for months, and tonight was no exception. Upon my arrival home, I find that my husband has gone and picked up a whole load of fresh groceries, and has just plated t-bone steaks off the grill. At the table, there is salad and bread, along with a fresh (caffiene free) Diet pepsi on ice.

Paul is definitely a fantastic bbq'er, especially with steaks (it's what Argentines do best, haven't you heard?) and I was one, happy pregnant wifey. And he held out the best for the end- he picked up a caramel apple pie for dessert, something I mentioned a few days ago briefly, in passing.

I LOVE this man.

2 comments:

Jumping Lizard Girl said...

I love him, too! What a sweetie! :)

kymberli q. said...

He and Al are cut from the same cloth. We are soooo blessed. Yea Paul!!